- Company: Kayhelt Pharma
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Kayhelt Pharma is a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria. Kayhelt Pharma has shown tremendous growth over a very short time. It has interest in pharmaceuticals, surgicals and consumables.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/or goods
- Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases and any other tasks required by Head of Administration or his/her substitutes
- Assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Functions and Duties
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Transport of persons, goods and / or documents
- Provide transportation for the MD & VIP visitors.
- Facilitate airport pick ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
- Service vehicle maintenance management
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car Tyre condition
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals – Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
- Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events
- Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs
- Proven experience as a Driver with a minimum of 5 years.
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A minimum of Secondary School Certificate / Diploma in any field.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2020.
How to Apply