We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Supervision: The Driver will report directly to the Office Administrative Senior Advisor or his/her designee.
Scope of work (SOW)
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Driver to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world
- The IDIQ has three task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain
- All three task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
- Provide reliable and secure driving services by driving office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel
- Update the log book for vehicle usage on a daily basis for proper recording of mileage, Including keeping records of use of vehicle, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes,greasing and other services
- Collection and delivery of mail, pouch, documents and official materials to and from partners
- Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities, if needed
- Ensure proper day to day maintenance of assigned vehicle and safe keeping of vehicle accessories, e.g. Jack, first aid kit, etc.
- Ensure availability of all required documents pertaining to the assigned vehicle
- Perform miscellaneous office support functions such as messenger services and making photocopies
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Proven qualifications in safe driving
- Valid Nigerian driver’s license and good driving record is required
- Good command of English and Nigerian languages
- Good knowledge of the country map and routes
- Understanding of auto mechanics required; Certification in mechanics or automobile maintenance beneficial
- Must be in good physical health.
- This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Abuja, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online