We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
- The role provides critical support to the sales manager and the company at large
- By making key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and exiting customers.
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of an SSCE is required
- Applicant should be between 35-50years of age and must be very conversant with the Lagos State road network.
- Must be married.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience as an Expatriate Driver
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be willing to start job immediately .