Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- A minimum of an SSCE is required for this position.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of proven previous work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Mush has at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area which is Abuja.
- Physical strength.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Shall understand various traffic laws
- Must be mentally stable.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online