Acumen was incorporated on April 1, 2001, with seed capital from the Rockefeller Foundation, Cisco Systems Foundation and three individual philanthropists. Our desire was to transform the world of philanthropy by looking at all human beings as members of a single, global community where everyone had the opportunity to build a life of dignity.
Acumen is changing the way the world tackles poverty by investing in companies, leaders, and ideas. We invest patient capital in businesses whose products and services help people living in poverty to transform their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Associate
Colombia or Nigeria
Duration: One month Contract
About Acumen Academy
- Acumen Academy is the world’s school for social change. We offer off and online courses in how to make social change happen. We aim to unleash a new generation of social innovators and leaders with the determination and grit to build a more just, inclusive and sustainable world.
- We offer anyone with an internet connection, anywhere in the world, access to the practical tools, practices, resources and supportive community they need to achieve positive social change. With 700 Fellows and 500,000 course takers in 193 countries, the Acumen Academy community represents a new generation of social innovators and leaders committed to doing what’s right in a world that loves easy.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven person who will help build a strong backbone for international education programs.
- Acumen Academy manages a wide range of education programs, both online and in-person.
- This role will be responsible for cleaning and preparing program data for upload to our Salesforce instance.
- Clean and organize data over a wide range of educational products and years of operation
- Track and document changes made to large and complicated datasets
- Synthesize certain types of data and make recommendations for new database fields, picklist options, and other fundamental aspects of our system
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Independent worker who does a thorough job
- Able to work with a wide range of excel formulas to clean and organize data, including text and logic formulas especially.
- Comfortable navigating and editing a custom Salesforce instance built on NPSP. Tasks may include new field, record type, or record type layout creation or editing, and spot-checking data to make sure uploads worked correctly. This can be demonstrated by showing prior experience and/or your Salesforce Trailhead profile.
- Bonus: Spanish language
- Bonus: Background in social entrepreneurship
- Self reflective and aligned with Acumen values
- Permanently authorized to work in Colombia or Nigeria
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online