Job Title: Childcare Worker (Childminder)
- Our client is looking to employ a caring and compassionate Childcare Worker who has experience and a great deal of patience in caring for children between the ages of 3 months to 3 years to work in the daycare section of the school.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Taking care of, supervising children and ensuring their safety both indoors and outdoors
- Assisting children with hygiene, preparing their meals and serving/feeding them
- Develop, plan and implement a daily schedule for the children
- Encouraging learning and physical activities both outdoors and indoors
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Maintaining records of child progress and reporting to Parents
- A minimum of OND Certificate
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A background in childcare and at least 2 years work experience in a similar setting.
- A certificate in First Aid and CPR will be an added advantage.
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com