Tyonex Nigeria Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical mmanufacturing firm with corporate head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Delta and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The BM is the Chief driver of the Vision 33 among the sales team in his region.
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical/sales reps.
- To drive the Mass de-worming program at all levels.
- To monitor and respond pro-actively to market situations and competition and competitors activities.
- To identify training needs and organise in-house/on-the-job training and coaching for the field force in the region.
- Preside over region meetings and ensure that the minutes of such meetings get to the NBM within 2 days.
- To advise the Management on new product development and market trends.
- To advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department through the NBM execute marketing programs for the region.
- To develop the company’s business evenly among the distributors, representatives and government institutions and parastatals in the region.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science in Medical Science or Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Candidate must possess 8 years post NYSC experince
- Candidate must be conversant of the phamarceutical industry.
- Candidate must have functioned as a Regional Sales Manager in the pharmacutical sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th February, 2021.