- Company: Proten International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bus Marshal
Sangotedo, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Your responsibilities include:
- Enforcement of booking on all trips/buses.
- You ensure that all passengers on all shuttles book their trips.
- Starting of trips on the Shuttlers driver app.
- Checking in all passengers on the app.
- Ending of trips on the Shuttlers app.
- Ensuring compliance with COVID19 protocols onboard all shuttles.
- Conducting inspections on all vehicles and drivers.
- Monitor driver behavior/activities during commute.
- Give accurate reports of daily shuttles, i.e manual headcount of commuters, trip duration, incident reports, etc.
- Check the level of commitment of bus captains.
- Respond to feedback from internal bus captains.
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- The candidate must be at least an SSCE holder.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to get to the designatedbusstopby 5:30 am at most.
- Must have a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.