British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Trade Marketing Representative
Job Number: 21950
Location : Lagos
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire wonderful colleagues to join us as Trade Marketing Representatives across Nigeria.
- We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment.
- Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
- Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed, and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You will have between 1 or 2 years of experience in a marketing or a related function such as sales.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- Advanced & Intermediate knowledge of any Local dialect in Nigeria would constitute an advantage.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply