Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such to sales outlets and assigned territory.
- Responsible for meeting monthly/annual sales targets through open and closed markets (supermarkets) and other outlets within assigned territory.
- Identify untapped areas to increase sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios within.
- Ensure products visibility and availability in all outlets within territory to expand business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- OND/HND/BSc in Business Administration or a related field.
- 4 -6 years Sales experience is required
- Ability to drive and have valid driver’s or rider’s license is highly required.
- Must reside in Lagos or its environs.
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must have a good road network within the territory.
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
26th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.