- Company: Caret
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
At Caret, we vet, hire and manage exceptional non-tech talent for the world’s most ambitious companies. We do this by sourcing, upskilling, and managing highly talented people who can hit the ground running and enable our clients to achieve their business goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Associate
Lagos (You’ll need to report to the office in Ikeja at least 2-3 times weekly)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As part of an ongoing engagement, we are looking to hire an administrative associate for a full-time, location-based position.
- In this role, the ideal candidate would work closely with the People Operations team in a high-growth fintech startup to ensure that operations, processes and systems are well documented, organized, and executed.
- You will also be responsible for fostering a conducive and supportive environment for our team.
What We are Looking For
- We are looking for a self driven problem solver who is genuinely excited about working in a young, fast growing company and supporting the team to build strong administrative foundations.
- Our ideal candidate is empathetic, detail-oriented, and can make independent decisions. You understand stakeholder management and are able to communicate in a timely, responsive manner. You are a great communicator, collaborator, and organizer. You can troubleshoot and investigate how to address a problem, and you go beyond the tasks assigned to you.
- You strive for excellence in all you do, and you understand the value of working in a timely and efficient manner. You pride yourself in producing good quality work that helps improve people and processes.
A Day in This Role
In this role, you will be working directly with the founder to build a strong foundation for the company. Some functions you’ll be working on include: (1) People Operations, (2) Operations and Logistics, and (3) Research and Communication. A typical day for you looks like:
- Support with in-house and external meetings/events – meeting rooms, feeding.
- Managing office housekeeping – cleaners and managing office consumables stock supply.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mails and packages – receiving, sorting and distribution of incoming mail and dispatching outgoing mail.
- Support with tasks related to onboarding of new employees.
- Manage team merchandise, monitor levels and send merch to new employees, partners and planned events.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements for employees.
- Manage process of arranging computer repairs for Lagos staff and file insurance claims.
- Taking up other duties as assigned.
What You Should Have / Be Able to Do
You’ll excel in this role if you have:
- Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension, and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to details
- Empathy and patience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership and initiative
- A passion for supporting people
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with productivity and collaboration tools (e.g. Google Suite).
Compensation and Benefits
- Expected monthly salary: 150,000 Naira
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Continuous learning and development initiatives.
- Work laptop, airtime reimbursements and data stipends.
Application Closing Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here What You Can Expect in the Hiring Process
- Pre-employment assessment. Get to flex your skills by showing what you can do in a series of short, timed exercises.
- Application form. Let’s learn more about your experience and interest in this role.
- Intro Call. Chat with potential teammates about what it's like to work with us.
- Take-home Assignment. Show us how you work in a simulated activity that mimics your day-to-day in this role.
- Team Interview. Let’s learn more about you, give feedback on your assignment, and answer any lingering questions on your mind.
- Manager Call. Final check to make sure all is in order.
- Offer stage and hiring wrap-up. If all goes great, get an offer letter and get ready to make magic with us.