Tools and Power Machine Company – We are a company that provide solutions that include powder-actuated fastening, drilling and demolition, diamond coring and cutting, measuring, firestop, screw fastening, adhesive and mechanical anchoring, and strut and hanger systems. But that’s only the beginning. Every of our product is backed with world-class research, software, service and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Account Managers to join our technical sales team focusing on our mid-market customers.
- This is a consultative selling role, where you will build on our relationships with construction professionals who want the best quality products from a brand they know and trust. You will have your own set of clients, who will include property developers and trade experts working on construction sites and projects.
- The best introduction to our product and company is Sales, because engaging our loyal customers, and developing these strong relationships, is what drives our success.
What does the role involve?
- As an Account Manager, no two days are the same, but you will spend most of your time visiting our customers, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites, or in offices and warehouses. You need to be happy to get your hands dirty but also able to adapt your approach to the customer in front of you – it could be a senior management team one day and a sole trader the next.
- Ours is a model of consultative selling, and it is a hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeve to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, along with all service and after-care that come with the brand name. Far from traditional cold calling, it is about nurturing relationships and developing contacts on-site with customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
- You will be managing your own time – your vehicle is your office, and you will be responsible for setting your own diary to ensure you are visiting your customers when they need you, so you need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously. You will be a part of a supportive, field-based team who are only a phone call away, but you will be working by yourself on the whole, so you need to be comfortable with building relationships remotely and motivating yourself.
- We will teach you everything you need to know about our products, services, IT systems you will use on the job and advanced sales skills – you just need to be motivated to learn.
What you need is:
- Sales and Customer facing experience in any industry (preferred but not essential)
- A degree in any discipline and desire to build a sales career.
- Experience with using Salesforce/SAP (Desirable but not essential)
- Must have a full driver’s licence with driving experience.
- 1 year Experience.
- Assertive and committed to your career development with good communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are a flexible team player with a hunger to learn and grow.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.