Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location : Port Harcourt, Rivers
Description / Responsibilities
- Ensure the achievement of sales revenue targets.
- Ensure the availability of FM’s products in all outlets.
- Ensure Vendor Sales Tracker is properly filled and updated
- Develop existing customers
- Ensure Hot Spot Management by driving “Routing for Routine “
- Drive and improve Sales per Vendor Day
- Vendors management – manage all activities regarding vendors.
- Asset Utilisation: Ensure optimal asset utilisation
- Ensure faulty assets are repaired on time and in full (OTIF)
- Ensure Execution of promotions in all outlets
- Ensure that trade/vital information is passed to customers with uttermost dispatch and to management
- Communicate information and advice customer on ways to optimize their business and ensure they utilize the spare parts given to them for repairs of assets.
- Credit Limit & Debt Management to ensure customers do not divert fund
- Monitoring of competitors’ activities and prompt report of same.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG industry
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Have high degree of integrity
- Have good driving skill and posses a valid driver’s licence
- Is driven by his / her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online