We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TRS Field Specialist I
Location : Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- Carry out installation or deployment of equipment / tools in the field in line with Weatherford and client’s procedure, abiding by all regulatory policies, HSE and good industry Standards.
- Carry out or supervise quality processes involve in job preparation which include servicing, measuring, testing, documentations and job load outs, carry out presentations when necessary.
- Prepare job packages. Expected to train intensively and develop into Field Service Supervisor, able to mentor field service engineer trainees while gaining more experience.
- Degree in Engineering, including good Mathematical skills and English (verbal and written)
- Rig site Field installation experience.
- Engineering degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Work in accordance with the operational process management system as per career progression.
- Be familiar with products line equipments maintenance, assembly, disassembly and testing.
- Previously held position – workshop assistance / workshop technician / material man.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online