Treasury and Budget Analyst at Manifold Computers Limited
Manifold Computers Limited provides end-to-end technology infrastructure products, solutions, and services. Manifold supports the digital transformation objectives of international and domestic clients. Manifold offers solutions that help clients connect to customers, improve operations, and reduce risk. Manifold is a trusted company with over 25 years of experience in the Nigerian technology sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and Budget Analyst
- The job holder is responsible for developing budgets and ensuring all expenditures are kept in line with the budget.
- He/she also performs a series of activities to ensure the company’s financial security, handling all financial matters and helping to drive the company’s overall business strategy.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Track the Company’s daily liquidity position and report on the availability of funds to meet the company’s operations.
- Prepare cash forecasts and manage cash flows/cycles.
- Manage relationships with key bankers. Continually identify new banking service opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Provides support services by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Advises line managers on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Offers professional judgement on financial matters and advises on ways of improving business performance.
- Interprets and communicates financial data to non-financial managers.
- Liaises with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context.
- Compile the annual budget for the company’s strategic focus
- Implement an approved budget which involves budgetary control and cost management.
- Generates performance reports and profitability analyses.
- Generates variance analysis and commentaries with respect to personnel cost, revenue and cost variance.
- Monitors and evaluates financial information systems and suggests improvements where needed.to month basis.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Perform monthly staff payroll/statutory deductions and all related calculations.
- First Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related course
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and financial management experience,
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
- Experience using accounting software.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting; Knowledge of applicable regulations and reporting standards - IFRS
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Relationship Management
- Proficient use of MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Financial Management
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Managerial skills
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th July, 2022.