The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Total Rewards Consultant
Reference ID: R-71852
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Deliver Total Rewards and Benefits Governance for all OU countries in scope. Ensures compliance with legal requirements and global guidelines. Facilitates all audit preparations; quality and systems assurance and compliance pieces and leads efforts of policy and process documentations for EMEA Total Rewards Operations.
- Lead the project management of the Global benefits initiatives within the Company including annual benefit governance review for countries with OU. The role implements and delivers the solution for global Benefits priorities as defined by Benefits CoE/ People Services Leadership.
- Lead vendor management governance of total rewards and benefits operations.
- Facilitates and supports issue resolution for EMEA Total Rewards Service Delivery with the OU. Stakeholder management for changes on implementation, delivery and issues encountered in the region.
- Consultant for Total Rewards EMEA implementation including market trends, customer needs, technology capabilities, operational efficiencies, etc.
- Continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks of overall EMEA Total Rewards Operations.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap and backlogs.
- Drives the discovery and implementation of product enhancements and process improvement, as well as design changes provided by the Total Rewards and Benefits CoE.
- Identify system requirements and/or enhancements needed to support the successful design, development and implementation of HR plans, programs, processes, and tools in collaboration with Information Systems and HR partners.
- Process Champion, leads process improvement and provide data analytics and insights to assess performance of the team
- Plans and implement capability building for EMEA Total Rewards team and overall platform HR team.
- Works very closely with the Total Rewards Manager for the region and other key stakeholders within network organization.
- 5 years’ experience managing total rewards and benefits plans and programs in multiple countries.
- Experience working with leaders, and challenging customers needed.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, spot compliance risk and issues in an agile environment and bring together appropriate stakeholders to lead towards long term solutions for the business.
- Collaborates directly with Stakeholders (Sr Leadership of OUs and HR), customers (active/retired employees), regional partners, other product owners, and vendors to create operational strategies, process optimization, risk, compliance and prioritization.
- Works to ensure satisfactory delivery and consulting with all partners.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online