Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Execution Operator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for daily execution and long-term strategic coordination between Maersk, port / terminal operators, and authorities.
- Ensure reliable service to our customers through cost-efficient operations.
- Proactively interacts and coordinates with vessels, terminals and OCL functions to drive E2E service delivery and optimal terminal operations including last minute exception handling and cargo incident management.
- Maersk representative onsite to manage operational matters and engage with key stakeholders (internal) to create visibility around port performance and capabilities.
Management of Site Operations in Assigned Ports:
- Assist & support Ocean Fulfilment Analysts in preparation of vessel berthing program and potential berthing priorities
- Identify & flag potential issues to network execution aiming to explore solutions and contingencies.
- Work with Ocean Fulfilment Analysts to assure required berth line-up and resource allocation, in order to achieve high standard of service delivery to customers at lowest possible cost.
- Possess dynamic overview of operations capability, potential, challenges and restrictions of the port and propose solution in favour of Maersk vessel operations.
- Monitor port efficiency & agent performance, run regular performance review to drive improvement.
- Stakeholder Management to align important stakeholders for smooth and efficient vessel operations.
- Support Crisis and Incident Management Team in related incidents / crisis.
- Drive standardization and optimizations of Marine Operations Procedures.
- Act as local representative driving our group agenda and ensure customers orders are fulfilled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online