Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal and Barging Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure that terminals are cleaned and maintained and there is adherence to all safety
- Operation of equipments such as cranes, forklifts etc.
- Receive cargo and ensure timely sampling, loading and unloading of cargo
- Monitor the use of a variety of equipment such as to ensure proper lifting, transporting and storing products
- Monitor loading and unloading of products and advise shift supervisors about safe operations
- Ensure that terminal staff is aware of safety practices and protocols and that they follow them religiously
- Ensure that effective coordination prevails between terminal services and barges, railcars and trucks
- Maintain knowledge of industry terminal regulations and ensure that procedures are performed in accord with them
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all members of the terminal
- Respond to emergencies related to terminal, barging, rail or marine related
- Maintain familiarity with terminal operations and act as a backup to lead terminal operators
- Physical dexterity and flexibility
- 10 years relevant experience
- A technical degree
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Crane Operator” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]