SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender Support & Field Engineer – M / F
Contract: Permanent Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Employee Status: Employee
- He is required in subsequently to lead all PPS Technical Support, Tender Support and Field Engineering execution activities
- Technical Support for Tendering & Bids
- Provide front-line technical solutions during interface with clients
- Design jobs, prepare and coordinate all mobilization, planning and execution
- Manage all assigned projects
- Timely communication of accurate metrics of Field operations progress, milestones, customer service satisfaction and productivity
- Lead project execution
- Training and competency support
- Fully accountable for driving job HSE and Quality delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years relevant Process and Pipelines Services – Both field and Tendering Support.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online