SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Team Leader – Packaging
Reference Number: SAB-523
Location : Anambra
Work Level: Middle Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties the Warehouse Manager will:
- Maintain Safe, Healthy and Risk-Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of packaging Equipment and Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of The VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Optimise team performance
- Perform Administration
- Manage Costs, Usages and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Eng. /HND – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan on high speed parking lines
- Certificate in Packaging (IBD) will be an added advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-managing
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com .