Job Title: Systems Auditor
Ref Id: SA01/SIAO/014
Location : Apapa, Lagos
- The position provides IT systems, applications and infrastructure. An IT Auditor is expected to have analytical mind, outstanding problem-solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and a great understanding of cyber security trends.
- To ensure success, he must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies and display an excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, Network Administration and Security Audits, knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Examines internal IT controls, evaluates the design and operational effectiveness, determines exposure to risk and develops remediation strategies
- Plans, implements and monitors security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks
- Participates in the change management process
- Tests and identifies network and system vulnerabilities, and reports counteractive strategies to protect the network
- Conducts efficient and effective IT audit procedures
- Performs regular audit testing and provides recommendations
- Reviews, evaluates and tests application controls
- Provides recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks
- Develops a strong understanding of business and system processes
- Carries out monthly analytical review of the organisation’s revenue lines for completeness, accuracy and validity
- Ensures prompt resolution of all open issues in the Inspection Report,
- Management Letter & other External Auditors report involving IT activities;
- Ensures prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and
- Compliance reports to the Director of Audit;
- Reviews system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures;
- Performs control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards;
- Conducts operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Must possess a degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (MS Dynamics, SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft and Hyperion).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Knowledge of computer systems development and script writing.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online