System Support Engineer at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Support Engineer
Location: Kumo, Gombe
About the Job
- Installation and testing of VHF/HF radio and power cabling and local area network cabling, protocols: TCP/IP, LAN
- Determined hardware and network system issues using effective troubleshooting techniques
- Managing and controlling of all ICT infrastructure (computers, servers, printers, peripherals, internal networks, power systems, cabling, connections to internet facilities)
- Provide proactive and responsive support to all end-users including field offices by implementing a helpdesk system that will capture regular support issues for the purpose of generating management information required for performance improvement
- Ensure delivery of critical Microsoft Windows (Client) operating system patch and updates of network schema
- Send the monthly report of anomalies to the ICT coordinator for verification and compilation.
- Resolved issues with systems, hardware and telephones quickly and accurately
- Collaborated with vendors to locate replacement components and resolve advanced problems
- Responded to support requests from end users and patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks
- Access to cloud applications, data storage, and backup on the Cloud (0365), Cisco
- Meraki networks, UPS and backup power systems, security of ICT installations (air
- Conditioning, electricity, physical access), desktop computers and laptops, smartphones, software, and mobile applications
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply