9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Financial Reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual group reports, analyze financial data for reporting purposes and assist in the maintenance of financial information required by external parties.
- Assist in preparation of required monthly financial reports and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Assist in the preparation of all required group reports to the Shareholders
- Assist in the Preparation of annual Audited Financial Statement
- Assist in the preparation of Inter-Company Accounts and Reports
- Maintain Chart of Accounts (COA)structure and ensure General ledger integrity
- Participate in the reconciliation of all General Ledger accounts and Balance sheet review
- Prepare accurate and complete Monthly Standard Journals
- Maintain and review month-end schedules for Finance department
- Coordinate month-end account close activities with the Manager, Financial Reporting
- Coordinate Internal and External audit engagement with Auditors
- Assist in Implementing Finance policies, processes and procedures.
- Track and resolve all outstanding Internal and External audit queries
- Timely processing of Regulatory and Statutory fees
- Provide technical desk support in the interpretation and adoption of Accounting standards including International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Carry out other activities as instructed by the Manager, Financial and Management Reporting.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association(CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
- Three (3) to Five (5) year work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Financial Accounting / Reporting
- Business and/or Financial Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online