Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Solvent Extraction Plant Operator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tends solvent extraction equipment that extracts oil from soybeans,
- Observes temperature and steam pressure gauges, flowmeters &ammeters and turns valves or hand wheels to regulate temperature flow of material in equipment within specified limits.
- Tests samples of material for conformity to plant standards, using scales, moisture meter and hydrometer, or by titration.
- Records indicator readings test results. May clean filter plates of extractor.
- Abilities Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- OND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the proper operation and maintenance of SEP MACHINES is required Must be familiar with Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Should have good communication skills.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.