Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer, Level 3 – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Ref No: 242517
- We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills?
- Do you love delivering exceptional customer service?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are hiring a Level 3 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
About the Role
- In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their ALM software.
- Application Lifecycle Management covers the entire application lifecycle of the software that goes from development to the final release and enables teams of all sizes to deliver high-quality apps with greater speed and agility.
What you’ll be doing
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical certifications
- 2-4 years’ experience in technical support
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems is a must
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online