MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- 1+ years experience mentoring/guiding junior developers
- Understanding of scaled agile and DevOps development environments
- Experience working with modern, web based architectures
- Cloud infrastructure experience an advantage
- Organisational and communication skills with experience encouraging a culture of collaboration.
- A positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Monthly bonus based on performance review
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online