Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at the Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN)
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) was established in 1998 as a non-governmental Organization to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in the Country. The Organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria in September 2004. NEPWHAN is now Seventeen (17) Years Old as a vibrant patient community network in Nigeria.
The network formed since 1998 has established structures at the zonal and all States including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and as well saddled with the responsibility of coordinating, supervising and monitoring activities and programs of over 1, 030 support groups membership across the Federation making it one of the biggest Patient network in Africa.
Our GOALNEPWHAN has formed constituent bodies; Association of Youth Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (APYIN), Association of Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (ASWHAN), Association of Religious Leaders Living with and Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) to advocate and provide HIV programming intervention for the specific needs of their targets and members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Reports to: Senior Program Manager / M & E Manager
- The Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) is the national umbrella body that coordinates and administers all support groups, constituencies, associations and organizations of persons living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.
- NEPWHAN was formed in 1998 and it has a support group membership of over 650 which cut across the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- NEPWHAN is looking for a qualified and motivated candidate to work independently to fill the under mentioned position on GLOBAL FUND – NAHI PROJECT.
- Support in design and implementation of a monitoring framework to track delivery against NEPWHAN’s goals, objectives and project activities.
- Follow up for submission of M&E reports and ensure timely submission of relevant reports, monthly, quarterly and annually as stipulated in grant agreement.
- Provide regular update reports to the state M&E team on the status of implementation against NEPWHAN’s goals and objectives.
- Develop periodic M&E reports and relevant supporting documents for review as stipulated in grant agreement.
- Follow up on state team for effective target Vs achievement tracking to meet set target and communicate any variance and target acceleration plan to State officers.
- Support analysis of data collected under the monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Support periodic evaluations of NEPWHAN’s programs to determine impacts levels.
- Support facilitation of interface/linkage between data depository platforms.
- Provide technical support to M&E officers for effective discharge of their duties and educate them of any change in project implementation against planned.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Must have a minimum of a Masters Degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences or Social Work
- Must demonstrate proficiency in interfacing with /linkage between different data depository platforms.
- Solid working knowledge (practical skills) in community care and support will be a added advantage.
- Should demonstrate above-average computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must demonstrate sound training expertise and skills in a cross-cultural setting
- Must demonstrate good oral & written English communication .
- Must have at least four (4) years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation of HIV&AIDS intervention preferably in an NGO setting in a similar level.
- Must have at least three (2) years’ experience in working in a similar capacity at the with any NGO providing support to State officers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (detailed Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter) electronically to: [email protected] using the Position for which you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
- Application and Curriculum Vitae should be mailed as One MS Word Document or PDF
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- Suitable candidate living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2022.