Senior Lead - Network Sourcing, Finance at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lead - Network Sourcing, Finance
Job Identification: 1096
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Commercial and Indirect Sourcing
- Assess suppliers where necessary, evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers; and review and compare supplier price quotation.
- Assess strategic, financial, accounting, tax or legal impact of procurement activities to ensure that policy is directed towards achieving the utmost benefit to the company.
- Validate and approve purchase orders within prescribed limits and escalate purchase orders above limits.
- Coordinate the monitoring of purchase orders raised on the computerized system.
- Communicate procurement activities to user departments and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure that process efficiency is upheld.
- Ensure stakeholders compliance with policies and procedures and adherence with all SLAs relating to Procurement Unit.
- Ensure user department get their PR/PO issues resolved amicably.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Ensure that complete records of Purchase Orders are properly kept (data packs) and ensure adequate documentation of buying activities in the Purchase Log.
- Review relevant procurement documentation including PR, PO and ensure all relevant information is properly captured on same and that user departments have access as may be required, for tracking.
- Coordinate and distribute RFQs amongst the Buyers and other staff for effective man-hour utilization, task clarity and efficient delivery of customer’s needs.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- PGD, MBA and CIPS will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 - 7 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others:
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in purchasing function,
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and other Microsoft tools.
- Understanding of ORACLE FUSION and application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021 at 11:59 PM.