Senior Inventory Analyst at Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited
Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 15% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years, sourcing tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and making high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently work with over a thousand farmers in the Kaduna area, and operate thebthird largest tomato processing facility in Nigeria. We make value-add tomato products, including tomato paste and retail-packaged, consumer branded tomato mix. Tomato Jos has four key values:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Inventory Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devising and using IT based inventory management tools, for design and implement an inventory tracking system, to optimize inventory control.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies (stock-out) or surplus.
- Stack and organize all farm, finance, and processing inventory.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments. Negotiating with internal customers to establish future need
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate of Business Administration, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other relevant social science field.
- Proven minimum of five (5) years working experience as an Inventory Manager, Inventory
- Officer or Head of the warehouse.
- Willing and capable of lifting 25kgs
- Willing and capable of working in a rural setting around a difficult environment.
- Distinctive Skills: Trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques, with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, communication, and leadership abilities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Experience in writing reports and communicating effectively.
- Willingness and ability to work under a tight timeline, and flexibility to engage in multiple projects simultaneously, and to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and a demonstrated interest to learn.
- Strong management, coaching, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover letter and current resume as a single
document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2022.