9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Field Operations
- Support on all operational transmission equipment, facilitate PAT of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element and facilitate 99.5% Network Access availability.
- Principal Functions
- Facilitate the operation and maintenance of Access, Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets
- Supervise change requests implementation, faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by NOC.
- Facilitate acceptance for new site BSS,MW, ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ.
- Ensure proper execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elements on site.
- Ensure effective utilisation of consumables and spare parts and effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors' activities
- Perform cross functional support based on business demand
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption within the assigned cluster.
- Facilitate resolution of community related issues
- Generate incidence report for network outages, weekly/ monthly report cluster performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC relevant experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online