We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Location : Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- We are looking for an experienced data scientist to focus on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), business Intelligence, and applied to complex problems involving large-scale data
- Work with stakeholders, identifying opportunities for leveraging data to solve for business challenges
- Identify valuable data sources / data sets that can be leveraged to improve results
- Analyze data to interpret business opportunity and discover trends and patterns.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of structured / un-structured data used for analysis
- Research and implement custom statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to evolve ideas into successful solutions
- Coordinate with engineering and software development team to integrate model into continuous business / process / software cycle.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders / decision makers.
- Mentor junior scientists.
- Master's/PhD Degree in any of Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics
- +5 years industry experience
- Any application of AI, Cognitive and Data Science technologies such as Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, Text Analytics API, Bot Service, Anaconda, Jupyter, R, Spark, Neural Networks, NLP, etc
- Proficiency in R, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Shell Scripting, Linux
- Familiarity with data visualization tools – Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Alterxy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth familiarity with Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Knowledge of cloud-based data science and open-source tools.
- The ability to work and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, data scientists, data engineers and Subject Matter Professional (SMP) from the business practice.
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online