First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Performance Testing
Ref No: 2000002U
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Senior Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Deputy Manager
- Performing, Controlling and monitoring all performance testing activities to ensure solutions are deployed that meet the expectations of our customer and are stable, predictable, and sustainable. Manages all performance testing activities and processes for the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze performance testing requirement and coordinate performance testing initiatives with development, infrastructure and operations team.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for performance testing established, as per standards defined by the organization.
- Drive efforts on performance testing, includes planning, hands-on scripting to test execution and oversight of other resources working on automation.
- Creating test plan, test schedules, test milestones, test status documents.
- Developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Manage multiple projects, supervising activities of team members to ensure quality deliverable in timely manner
- Ensure that the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Review the test cases and test data generated by the Test Analysts and get them to address the review comment
- Track the new/ updated requirements in the project and modify testing artifacts accordingly
- Schedule the tests for execution and monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- Track the assigned tasks with respect to the test plan and the project schedule
- Re-assign the testing tasks as required
- Escalate and obtain resolution of the issues related to the test environment and team
- Consolidation of test results and reporting such to the concerned stakeholders
- Gather Test Metrics as specified in the Test Strategy
- Mentor junior team members, provide technical solutions generate alternative of challenges.
- Drive standards for performance testing practices
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Testing and Quality Assurance
- Minimum Education: First degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business-related discipline with strong Information Systems component.
- Must have a minimum 5 years Testing and/or Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online