Our client is desirous of filling a key position below in Risk Management with best -in-class talent in terms of skills and experience:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Detailed Job Description
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Manage large portfolios of micro-loans through financial and mathematical models.
- Interaction with Mobile Network Operators and Financial Institutions for service optimization and management
- Clear and accurate reporting to all stakeholders throughout the service life- cycle monitoring performance against targets.
- Deploy advanced credit risk models and algorithms.
- Analyze large data volumes to identify credit risk factors.
- Develop strategies for credit risk management and revenue maximization.
- Conduct advanced risk analytics.
- BS.c and MS.c in Mathematical Sciences, Computer Science, Finance or Business from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. credit risk analyst/manager, service manager).
- Strong analytical skills.
Hands-on experience at least in two of the following (with descending significance):
- Credit risk management
- Digital service management and optimization
- Risk analytics
- Big data credit scoring
- Ability to set-up, organize and monitor pilots for testing and comparing risk models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in and ability to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online