Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Data Engineer (SQL, Python, and Bash)
- Turing.com is looking to hire a Data Engineer on behalf of a fast-emerging start-up offering workforce intelligence for companies. The engineer will utilize strong software engineering skills to work on a variety of novel problems related to infrastructure platforms, data analysis, and process automation.
- The company uses AI technologies to turn hundreds of millions of online profiles, resumes, and job postings into clear insights.
- The candidate will get the chance to have complete ownership of an impactful project while working with an experienced team of data scientists and engineers in a rapidly growing environment with great growth potential.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Work on building the infrastructure platform, data analysis, and process automation
- Maintain, improve, and develop complex models
- Manage complex data processes, pipelines, and models
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency with cloud computing, distributed computing & parallelization
- Proven expertise in managing complex data processes, pipelines, and models
- Solid experience with SQL, Python, and Bash
- Knowledge of web frameworks (e.g. Django) is a plus.
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online