GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Fleet Supervisor
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking dedicated professional to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
- Appraise the size of fleet in the region and recommend to management on fleet needs per time.
- Conducts age analysis of all vehicles in the region's fleet to ensure vehicles in the GIGL fit are fit for purpose and roadworthy.
- Provide data guided information to management on best course of action between fleet purchase and fleet leasing.
- Ensures availability of fleet for regional operations.
- Ensuring that vehicles in the region are accurately documented with the relevant government agencies.
- Has the responsibility of ensuring that the regional fleet team is adequately staffed and trained for effective performance.
- Submits a weekly fleet performance report to the Director of Fleet and Network for decision making.
- Provides ancillary services to all fleet within the region. e.g Branding, Tracking & maintenance
- Managing third party partners' account and ensuring timely and accurate ROI to third party partners on a monthly basis.
- Expectation and resolution management of third-party partners.
- Establish a favorable relationship with relevant agencies of government (Police, NDLEA, Customs, and Road Safety).
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong network and fleet coordination acumen, preferably with 2 years of experience in transportation, logistics, and customer service at GIG Logistics
- An HND or Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher institution (a master's degree will be an added advantege)
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online