Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
- Provide administrative services for management staff and other staff
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Minimum OND Business Administration or related studies.
- Committed to hard work and continual learning.
- Effective verbal and listening.
- Communications skills.
- Excellent at all aspects of English language, especially English speaking & listening skills is a must.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]