Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Familiar with 234G / 34G / 24G / 4G optimization of Huawei equipment
- Familiar with 3G and 4G parameters and features of Huawei equipment
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of all major KPI such CSSR / CDR / HOSR / IRAT / Throughput / Traffic, and do worst cell analysis of these KPIs
- Responsible to handling customer complaint, using GE/Map info for location, checking OSS KPI, arranging DT, making report and responding to customer.
- Improvement of major KPIs,such CSSR / CDR / HOSR / IRAT / Throughput / Traffic, using Huawei parameters and features
- Ability to use tools like U2000 / Porbe / Assistant / GE / Mapinfo / PRS / FMA / Unet / GenexCloud / Winspace
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field
Competence / Certifications:
- Ability to write, read analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
- Must have detailed knowledge of 2G,3G and 5G standards, deployment, Test, Optimization and Design.
- Prior experience in telecommunications activities is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead remote technical team for short projects
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .