We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Control Room Operator
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting, operating, and maintaining the electronic equipment used to transmit radio or television programs.
- Responsible for Controlling audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio or television broadcasts
- Responsible for troubleshooting operation errors and setting guidelines to resolve it.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operate transmitter to broadcast radio or television programs.
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written (especially) and verbal.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Control room operator in the radio room
- Applicants must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
- Minimum of first degree in related courses.
16th March, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Control Room Operator" as the subject of the mail.