Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping track record of complaints and daily quality testing’s.
- Placing non-conforming products on hold for either grinding or management decision.
- Daily entry of production records, batch number and packers name for future reference.
- Writing of quality report daily for effective communication between shift officers.
- Preparing certificate of analysis for products to be dispatched.
- Maintain all lab testing instruments and follow the calibration schedule.
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Attending meeting with customer as per request.
- Supervision of dispatch procedure to ensure adequate handling/loading of products.
- Ensure all machine operators and packers employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) while on the production floor.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 1-3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 6th April, 2021