At Bitpowr, we are building a modular ecosystem of critical blockchain and web3 infrastructure for businesses. Whether you are building an exchange, a payment gateway, wallet, fintech, or web3 applications, Bitpowr is the go-to blockchain infrastructure that helps you go live in days with little cost.
We care about each other, our clients, and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and are committed to integrity and excellence. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement, diversity, and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
What We Are Looking For
- We are looking for a QA engineer to join our engineering team to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for all stages of the production process
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and ensure consistent project execution
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
- Competitive based Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, transparent, and empowering work culture
- Meaningful work on creating better technologies for a fairer future
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online