Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with branches nationwide, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Acquisition and Lease Manager
- Provide inspection justifications, selection criteria, inspection parameters, and advance documentation requests.
- To facilitate all approval from the Lagos State Infrastructure Maintenance
- Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA)
- Getting necessary approvals for rollout of fiber in various Estates
- Identification and acquisition of properties, shops, sites and apartments
- Run, review, and process monthly Base Rent Increases as required by the Lease
- Process Certificates of Occupancy – as required
- Review and process miscellaneous charges billed by Landlord – Obtain appropriate back-up and prepare check request.
- Prepare check requests and Lease Update forms, etc.
- Update contacts, new addresses, new ownerships into lease files.
- Request insurance certificates for both New and Established properties, shops or apartments – as needed.
- Maintain Lease Drafts files / folders.
- Other actions as assigned by manager.
- BSc in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration, or as an Estate & Facility manager with a telecoms operator.
- Knowledge of the wider telecoms / ICT sector.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Interpersonal-personal skills and strong written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a small team with limited supervision.
- Competent computer literacy skills particularly with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.