Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders' expectations, through strategic alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage projects using different methodologies as may be required - Agile, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall
- Monitor and manage project scope and deliverables
- Monitor Project delivery against agreed timeframes/budgets and creation of contingency plans.
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Monitor and report on project progress periodically
- Manage and coordinate the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to project schedule, project charter, Business Case, SOW etc.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships and takes ownership of key initiatives across business levels and functions
- Manage risk and issue identification, tracking, and resolution process
- Respond to RFI/RFP on prospects as it concerns project management
- Application Developers, Implementation Team, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Team, SBU Heads, Business Development, Support staff (HR, Finance, and Admin), etc.
- Client project resources, users, and management, etc
- Relevant tertiary qualification. Professional project management qualification in PMP / CAPM / PRINCE2 will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4years’ experience in project / program management
- Key knowledge and skill in project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines, and recommends improvements to realize efficiencies
- Strong working knowledge of productive tools such as Microsoft Office(Ms. Project, Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Ms. PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Project Development and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in finance/IT/banking industry (preferred).
- Key knowledge of communications/escalation management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to details
- Assertive Drive
- Commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Ability to influence without authority
- Exceptional negotiation skills;
- Networking and relationship management skills;
- Strong interest in project management.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical user friendly language
- Team and Indomitable Spirit
- Ability to manage priorities, conflicts and handle stress
- Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.