We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location : Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for technical project supervision and timely work progress reports including performing quality checks and controls.
- Keep track of installations & ensure alignment with approved scope and design drawingsdesign.
- Concept design and development of projects & infrastructure for the Capital Project Team or as may be required within the organization.
- Supervision of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Works Monitoring & reporting daily Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) work activities on site.
- Ensure quality of materials for conformance with approved specifications and regulations and supervising test of materials when required.
- Ensure that all assigned work carried out complies with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
- Supervising assigned projects and conducting ATP (Acceptance Test Procedures) on equipment and projects
- Responsible for safe keeping and easy retrieval of printed project documents and
- Any additional project supervision and tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc./B.Tech. Degree or HND preferably in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS-Visio and any of the other 2d/3D design software is mandatory.
- Proficiency with REVIT, Photoshop and In-design CAD software, Sketch up, Word and Excel software and other design packages, programs and software.
- Minimum of 4-6 years in Mechanical or Building Services /Facilities engineering with a track record of site supervision experience.
- Project Experience including supervision of (Mechanical & Electrical) M&E works
- Ability to design, develop and engineer high quality models using 2D and 3D CAD software and tools.
- Technical knowledge with an engineering background
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong team work, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and willingness to visit project sites and supervise works as may when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online