An NGO focused on Women, Youths and Entrepreneurship, seeks to employ the services of the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
- The Programme Officer will play a significant role in the overall growth of the programme by:
- Developing project proposals that engage existing and potential donors, in collaboration with team members.
- Overseeing the development and execution of all projects as well as quarterly and annual events.
- Representing the programme in forums at field level and as the primary interface with all programme participants.
- Coordinating key programme strategies, results, for project monitoring and analysis of the programme environment, and advice on timely readjustments of such strategies and activities.
- Maintaining close communication with stakeholders and liaise with government and civil society counterparts.
- Actively track and follow-up the impact of the work on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Coordinate the continued training and development of volunteers within the network
- Identifying new areas of support and facilitate implementation of new initiatives.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual project performance reviews for the management and key stakeholders.
- Participating in the donor progress report writing, continuation application and presentation.
- Organizing and participating in advocacy meetings, roundtable discussions, training workshops and other meetings related to the NGO’s programme.
- Other duties, as assigned
- B. Sc. or HND in Social sciences/Development studies or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a programme coordination role; nonprofit experience is a plus
- Knowledge of proposal writing and budget development is desired
- Strong project management skills
- A high degree of integrity, and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
- A high level of maturity, and ability to work well independently, with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in Igbo language will be an advantage`
- Ability to draft and deliver timely, quality evaluation reports.
- Good interpersonal communication and writing skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV in Word or PDF format to: [email protected] Subject of email should be “Programme Officer”
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021.