Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Department: Systegra – Digital Infrastructure & Managed Services
Job type: Permanent
- To manage software development projects in alignment with engineering process.
- Strategy & Planning
- Performs industry analysis to increase own awareness on quality standards and provides insights to the Quality Assurance team
- Develops and establishes quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organisation
- Agile Project Management
- Ensures satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analyst, Developers, and Management)
- Conducts internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established Quality Assurance standards for software development, application integration, information system performance, and corresponding documentation
- Drive or coordinate agile events in the team, namely; Sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint demo and retrospective
- Ensures that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Ensures proper documentation of all product and project activities
- Reviews new or modified programs, including documentation, diagram, and flow charts, to determine if the programs will perform according to user requests and conform to guidelines
- Makes recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers
- Creates methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality
- Track project against its schedule and objectives and take corrective actions to address deviations
- Effective and timely use of project management tool to prepare and update project plans and report
- Actively participate in product design and analysis Operations (Systems Analysis)
- Liaise with Operations team on project planning, execution, roll-out and monitoring assists in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Conducts research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
- Makes recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers / engineers
- Participates in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Applied physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Project Management, Certified Scum Master (CSM), PRINCE2 Foundation/Professional, Associate in Project Management, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years in a similar function with a focus on IT product.
Deadline: 25th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online