We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator – Energy & Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift.
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Leading the Process monitoring function in Utilities
- Monitor the generation and utilisation of all utilities within the process
- Identify and deliver initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability in order to realise true process capability understanding metering processes
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND /B.Eng. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or it’s equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.