Printing Machine Operator at Veepee Industries Limited
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975. The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Printing Machine Operator
Employment Type: Contract
- Printing of custom products polyethylene packaging products based on customer requirements.
- Formulating and getting the right color mix for the customer’s products.
- Daily maintenance of the printing equipment to ensure equipment availability.
- Comply with proper housekeeping and 5S procedure for the site.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve material yield
- Maintenance of all printing tools and accessories including customer molds and gravure cylinders
- Confirm quality of products received to maximize yield and quality output.
- Comply with the schedule as communicated by production manager.
- Adher to EHS guidelines to ensure safe working environment.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE.
- Possess operational knowledge of flexographic and gravure printing machines with experience in use of similar or same equipment.
- Should have working experience of over 3 years.
- Should be knowledgeable about the operating parameters to give the right material yield.
- Should be familiar with quality best practices to minimize waste and defect in production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th January, 2022.