Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Principal Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintains financial systems and provides budgetary and other specialist advice to a number of Directors and Departments within the University’s overall financial policies and procedures.
- Additionally, the role involves account reconciliation and ensuring that all financial transaction and accounts are being updated and cleared.
- Manages the provision of financial information to stakeholders
- Practices high level of accuracy in preparing financial statements and balance sheet
- Keeping financial record of the University updated
- Understands and follows accounting principles
- Coordinates functions of various financial personnel
- To undertake other relevant tasks as may be required.
- A good Bachelor's Degree (minimum of a Second Class Upper Division) in Accounting from a recognised national or international university.
- Applicants should have licensed professional members
- Strong knowledge of Statistics and relevant software
- Not less than nine (9) years of cognate experience, preferably in a University or comparable institution of higher learning
Application Closing Date
Not Specified .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online