- Company: SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months extendable
Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On The Yards):
- As field electrical and instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- To perform the Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance / preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new packages and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness pre-commissioning / commissioning activities and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of all Ikike platforms complex offshore.
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- To lead the electrical and instrument pre-commissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover.
- Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- To be committed into the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover (RFC-AOC)
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- 6 years E&I Precom and Com experience or more
- Very knowledgeable of TOTAL OPERCOM methodology
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date