- Company: SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Coordinator – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Temporary Work Contract
Contract duration: 6 months
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Operative
- Provides schedule impacts for changes
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and/or engineering deliverables
Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule
revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors and OEM vendors
- Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- Planning Coordinator with extensive experience as an Planning Coordinator
- Experience in LNG project is required.
Minimum level of Experience Required
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date